Attending Our ½ Day Workshop Could Actually
Prevent That Strike From Happening
“Pre-Strike Contingency Planning Workshop”
1) Continuation of normal plant operations.
2) Transportation of raw & finished goods.
3) Transportation of management in and out of plant facilities.
4) Hiring & transportation of substitute workers.
5) Physical plant security preparedness IE:
- Access Control
- Fencing and Lighting
- Closed Circuit T.V.
- Contact with local emergency personnel
6) And much more highly sensitive information
*Due to the confidential nature of the material shared with our
workshop attendees, C.I.S. reserves the right to validate the identity
of all participants.
A fee of $99.00 per person will be invoiced upon validation and
For Details on our next workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Elaine directly at 1-800-561-0574
To register for our next workshop please contact email@example.com
Don’t Let The Allure Of Time Let That Deadline Catch You Off Guard.
By Being Prepared Well In Advance, Your Negotiations May Take On
A More Conciliatory Tact.
home | workshops
& seminars | corporate bio |
video | legal
aspects | legal partners
| tactical protection | employment
opportunities | transportation
| replacement workers | strikes
gone bad | plant closures | management | contact
Click the icon below to go to our Exclusive Video page. Clips available
in Flash, Quick Time & Media Player.